20-Minute Grilled Pizza with Smoked Salmon and Mixed Greens2012-10-17
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped, plus more fronds for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- All-purpose flour, for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling the grill grates
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber, very-thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, very-thinly sliced
- 5 ounces mesclun mix
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir together the cream cheese, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the chopped dill, a large pinch of salt and several grinds of pepper in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
Divide the pizza dough into 2 balls. Sprinkle the flour on a clean flat surface and roll each ball into an elongated crust, approximately 16 inches long and 6 inches wide. Transfer the crusts to the prepared baking sheet. Brush both sides of both crusts with 2 tablespoons of the oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
Lightly oil the grill grates. Grill the crusts until they start to puff and distinct grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until just cooked through, an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Discard the used parchment paper and put the finished crusts on the baking sheet.
Smear each crust with the cream cheese mixture. Shingle the smoked salmon on top making sure that each bite will have a piece of salmon. Scatter the sliced cucumbers and radishes on top of the salmon and garnish with dill fronds.
Whisk together the remaining lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and a large pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the mesclun mix and toss to combine. Serve the pizzas family-style or cut each pizza in half and serve as individual pizzas for 4 people, with some salad on the side.
Copyright 2014 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.