Adovado Carne (Marinated Strip Steak)2017-12-16
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 cups chili powder (Santa Cruz is prefered)
- 4 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Six 14-ounce well trimmed New York Strips cut to 2-inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
For the marinade: Combine all ingredients to form a paste.
For the steak: Salt and pepper the meat. Rub liberally with adovado marinade. Grill to desired temperature.