All-Bran Baked Applesand#153;2014-10-06
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 6 baking apples
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's(R) All-Bran(R) Original cereal
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter or unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple cider
1. Core apples. Peel 1-inch-wide strip from top of each.
2. Stir together KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN Original cereal, raisins, apricots, pecans, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. Firmly pack cereal mixture into apple cavities. Place in 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour cider over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F about 50 minutes or until apples are tender.
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com.
®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.