Ambrosia Extreme Makeover2013-08-15
- Yield : 12 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 cup creme fraiche, sour cream or yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 ripe pineapples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
In a small bowl, combine the creme fraiche, orange and lemon juices, sugar and mint.
Peel and slice the bananas, put in a large bowl, along with the cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries and grapes. Add the crÃ¨me fraiche mixture and toss gently to coat the fruit with the dressing.
Put the salad into a serving dish or bowl and garnish with the kiwi slices.
I've also served this salad with a scoop of frozen yogurt instead of mixing in crÃ¨me fraiche.