Apple Cranberry Pie2013-10-13
- Yield : 6 to 8 servings
- Prep Time : 55m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie pastry
- 2 cans (21 oz. each) apple pie filling, peach pie filling, or combination
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla
- 4 KELLOGG'S(R) POP-TARTS(R) Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1. Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Crimp edges.
2. In medium bowl stir together pie filling, cranberries, and almond extract. Spoon into pastry.
3. Crumble Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries over top of pie. Sprinkle with nuts.
4. Baked at 375°F, loosely covered with foil, for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes more or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.