Asian Lettuce Wraps With Mustard Vinaigrette2017-11-09
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 packages Tyson Grilled and Ready Breast Fillets
- 5 ounces cellophane noodles
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, toasted
- 1 teaspoon Chinese mustard
- 12 lettuce leaves, Butter or 12 lettuce leaves, Bibb
1. Place cellophane noodles in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes until soft and transparent. Drain and return to bowl.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into two-inch thick pieces. Add chicken (or steak), carrots, scallions and cilantro. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and Chinese mustard. Add mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
4. Spoon chicken (or steak) mixture into lettuce leaves and roll up.
Serving Suggestion: The filling for the wraps is also great served warm - without the lettuce wrap