Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Bundles2017-07-28
- Yield : 4 to 6 side servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 20 spears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon (1 slice per asparagus spear)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature.