Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad with Green Goddess Dressing2019-06-21
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3 ears corn
- 1 small jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Rub the corn and jalapeno with the oil and grill, turning occasionally, until tender and charred in spots, about 6 minutes for the jalapeno and 12 minutes for the corn. Cut the kernels from the corn cobs and place them in a large bowl. Add the avocado and romaine to the bowl.
Stem and seed the grilled jalapeno. Combine the jalapeno, mayonnaise, buttermilk, parsley, chives, lemon juice, dill, anchovy, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add just enough of the dressing to coat the salad; season with salt. Toss gently to combine.