Baby Baked Fingerling Potatoes2015-07-29
- Yield : 12 servings as appetizers
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 5 slices bacon, cut into small dice
- 1 1/2 pounds small fingerling potatoes (about 2-inches in length), halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives, plus more for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush a large rimmed sheet tray with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and cook the bacon until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
Place the potatoes on the prepared sheet try, drizzle with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
Place the sheet try in the oven and roast until the potatoes are golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, combine the creme fraiche and chives and season with salt and pepper.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and transfer to a serving platter cut-side up. Dollop each roasted potato with the creme fraiche mixture and top with the crisp bacon bits and remaining chives.