BACARDIandreg; Mixers Mai Tai2018-08-26
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 can of frozen BACARDI(R) Mixers Margarita Mix
- 1/2 cup of BACARDI(R) Select
- 1/3 cup of orgeat (almond) syrup
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 4 cups of ice
1. Blend together BACARDI® Mixers Margarita Mix, BACARDI® Select, orange juice, orgeat and ice for 45 to 60 seconds or until uniform. Orgeat is a delicious almond syrup that's easy to find at specialty stores and even coffee shops, but when you can't find it feel free to substitute amaretto in its place.
2. Pour into old-fashioned or tiki glasses, and garnish with pineapple wedges and orange slices.
3. Serves five people