Baked Bison Hickory Sausage and Artichoke Dip2014-07-26
- Yield : 4 Servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 bison hickory smoked sausage link, 1/4 inch diced
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (packed)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts packed in water, well drained, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium bowl whisk 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, oregano, pepper and garlic until blended.
3. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and diced bison sausage and then transfer mixture into a small casserole dish. (Can be prepared one day ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate).
4. Bake dip until heated through, about 20 minutes (30 minutes if chilled).
5. Preheat broiler.
6. Sprinkle dip with remaining tablespoon of parmesan cheese and paprika. Broil until cheese melts.
7. Serve with tortilla chips.