Barbecued Shrimp in Lettuce Wraps2019-07-23
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Light oil, such as vegetable oil, for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade, eyeball it
- 1/2 cup hoisin barbecue sauce, available on the Asian foods aisle
- Bibb lettuce, for wrapping
- 1/4 cucumber, julienne slice
Preheat a grill pan over high heat. Toss shrimp with a drizzle of oil and season with crushed pepper, salt and black pepper. Mix marmalade and barbecue sauce.
Grill shrimp 2 minutes on the first side, turn and baste liberally with sauce. Cook a minute or 2 longer, turn and baste again. Cook 1 minute more then transfer to a serving dish.
To eat, wrap shrimp in lettuce with cucumber.