Beet, Strawberry, Cranberry Smoothie2019-06-07
- Yield : 2¼ c (540 ml)
- Prep Time : 14m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 (50 g) small beet, steamed
- 1/3 cup (50 g) frozen strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) ice cubes
1.Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2.Select Variable 1.
3.Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4.Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
The consistency of this smoothie will turn out as more of a juice drink.