Black Bean Quesadillas2016-05-04
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 cup GOYA(R) Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA(R) Low Sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 10" GOYA(R) Flour Tortillas Burritos
- 1 tsp. GOYA(R) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GOYA(R) Salsita (optional)
1. Using small-whole strainer, drain liquid from Pico de Gallo; discard liquid. Transfer leftover tomato mixture to medium bowl. Mix in black beans, cheese and cilantro until combined.
2. Divide black bean mixture evenly over half of each tortilla (about 1/2 cup each). Fold tortillas in half.
3. Heat large griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with oil. Place filled tortillas on griddle. Cook, carefully flipping once, until tortillas are golden brown and crisp and cheese filling melts, about 5 minutes.
4. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with Salsita, if desired.