Black Fruits in Lavender Honey Glaze2019-04-15
- Yield : 12 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- LAVENDER HONEY GLAZE:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lavender blossoms, dried
- 1/2 cup honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1/2 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- FRUIT SALAD:
- 4 cups California blue-black seedless grapes
- 3 cups blackberries
- 3 cups dark, sweet cherries (such as Bing), pitted
- 2 cups black-skin plums, sliced
- 12 fresh lavender blossom sprigs, for garnish
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lavender honey glaze ingredients until well combined.
2. In a large bowl, combine fruits for salad.
3. Pour lavender honey glaze over fruits and toss gently to coat.
4. Garnish with fresh lavender blossom sprigs.
Lavender, which is used in many Provencal French dishes, adds a fragrant note to this fruit salad. Sage or thyme also works well.
Nutritional Stats: Calories 127; Protein 1.2g; Fat 0.6g; Calories from Fat 4%; Carbohydrate 32g; Cholesterol 0mg; Fiber 3.3g; Sodium 2mg.