Bobby’s Loaded Baked Potato2013-12-19
- Yield : 1 serving
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 large baked potato, flesh scooped out
- 1/4 cup steamed broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/4 cup grated sharp Cheddar
- 1 ounce turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon melted unsalted butter, for serving
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the scooped out baked potato flesh into a medium bowl. Add the broccoli, Cheddar, turkey bacon, cream cheese and House Seasoning and mix and mash to combine using a fork. Stuff the potato skin with the filling. Bake until heated through, about 10 minutes. Add the melted butter as topping.
Mix together the salt, garlic powder and black pepper.