Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs2019-03-29
- Yield : 2 dozen deviled eggs
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 12 large hard cooked eggs
- 6 Tbsp. light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. French's(R) Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Frank's RedHot(R) Sauce
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- French's(R) Crispy Fried Onions
- 24 celery leaves
Remove yolks from whites and place in bowl.
Mash yolks and blend in sour cream, mustard and Frank's RedHotÂ® Sauce.
Spoon/pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.
Top each egg half with a blue cheese crumbles, and a French'sÂ® Crispy Fried Onion and a celery leaf.
Arrange on platter.