- Yield : 1 cocktail
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- 1 1/2 ounces rum, such as Smith and Cross
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 small fresh red chile peppers, stemmed and seeded, plus a chile slice, for garnish
- 1 cup sugar
Add the pineapple juice, Simple Syrup, rum, cream, coconut, vanilla and chile peppers to a blender, add ice to just above the liquid level and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass, garnish with a chile slice and serve.
Combine the sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and let cool completely. Keep covered in the refrigerator up to 1 month.