- Prep Time : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe (about 1 large cantaloupe, seeded and peeled)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled pinot grigio
1. Cut the grapes crosswise, then freeze. Puree the cantaloupe with the sugar in a blender.Â
2. In a pitcher, combine the frozen grapes, pureed cantaloupe, lemon slices, mint sprigs, and wine. Ladle into glasses and serve.