Cauliflower-Crust Artichoke Pizza2019-04-20
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat6 grams
- 2 10-inch frozen cauliflower crusts (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim low-moisture mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup quartered artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 small head escarole, light green inner leaves only, roughly chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 ounce mortadella, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup giardiniera, roughly chopped, plus 1 tablespoon brine
- Freshly ground pepper
Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat to 425 degrees F. Put each crust on a baking sheet. Brush each with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Divide the pizza sauce between the crusts and spread almost to the edges with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with the mozzarella, parmesan and oregano. Scatter the artichokes evenly over the pizzas. Bake, switching the pans halfway through, until the crusts are crisp and the cheese browns slightly, 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the escarole, mortadella, roasted pepper and giardiniera in a large bowl. Drizzle with the giardiniera brine and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with pepper. Toss.
Cut the pizzas into quarters and divide among plates. Serve with the salad.