- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0 grams
- 1 head cauliflower (about 3 pounds), cut into florets
- 1 Yukon gold potato (about 8 ounces), peeled and diced
- 1 lemon, zest finely grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Set up a collapsible steamer or bamboo steamer over a pot of water. Toss the cauliflower, potato, and zest together and put in the steamer. Season with the salt and pepper, to taste. Cover, and cook over medium heat until the potatoes and cauliflower are completely tender, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
Puree the vegetables, in batches if needed, in a blender or food processor with olive oil and a couple tablespoons water, until smooth and creamy. Season with the salt and pepper, if needed. Reheat in a saucepan, stirring over medium-low heat. Serve.