Charred Caraway Cabbage2019-07-14
- Yield : 6 to 8 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 small head Savoy cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the cabbage wedges on the baking sheet.
Combine the melted butter and olive oil in a bowl; brush on the cabbage wedges. Sprinkle with the caraway seeds, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water on the baking sheet. Roast until the cabbage is very tender and browned around the edges, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to a platter and season with salt.