Chicken And Avocado Salad2019-06-18
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 9m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 12m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar*
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 3 oz. rice sticks
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 lb. cooked, shredded chicken
- Oil for frying
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- Green onion, slivered lengthwise, as needed for garnish
Whisk together vinegar and red pepper flakes; whisk in oil. Reserve.
Combine chicken, bell pepper and green onion; fold into reserved dressing.
Deep fry rice sticks in hot oil in 2 batches for about 3 seconds; turn, then fry another 3 seconds. Drain well.
Dice avocado; gently fold into chicken salad.
Break up fried rice sticks on serving plate. Mound salad on top of rice sticks. Garnish with green onion.