Chicken Enchilada Skillet2014-03-14
- Yield : 6 servings (1 cup each)
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- PAM(R) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel(R) Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Ro*Tel(R) Original Tomato & Green Chili Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
2. Pour undrained tomatoes and sauce over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.