Chicken Paillard with Tahini Dressing2013-09-06
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 grams
- 1/2 cup bulgur
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed dried fruit (such as apricots and cranberries)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
Cook the bulgur as the label directs and transfer to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, toss the chicken cutlets with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the juice of Â½ lemon, the pumpkin pie spice and Â½ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Set aside to marinate 10 minutes. Whisk the tahini with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and the juice of Â½ lemon in a large bowl until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
Add the bulgur, lettuce, scallions, cucumbers and dried fruit to the bowl with the tahini dressing; season with salt and pepper and toss. Top each serving of salad with a chicken cutlet and the pomegranate seeds. Serve with lemon wedges.