Chicken Pita Pockets2019-07-30
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3 Tyson Grilled and Ready Breast Fillets
- 3/4 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, fresh; sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 large pita bread pockets, halved
1. Blend salad dressing and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Cook chicken according to package directions. Dice.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken and stir.
Serving Suggestion: Stuff pita bread halves evenly with chicken mixture. Top with lettuce and dressing. Serve with carrot sticks. Refrigerate leftovers.