Chicken Rollatini Alfredo2015-07-07
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.), pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 6 thin slices prosciutto or boiled ham
- 6 thin slices provolone cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Bertolli(R) Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Evenly top each chicken breast with slice of prosciutto, then cheese; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush chicken with Olive Oil, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile, heat sauce in medium saucepan. To serve, spoon heated sauce onto serving platter. Slice chicken rollatini and arrange over sauce. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta or rice.