- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville Ground Mild, Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalked, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
In a Dutch oven, cook sausage and ground beef over medium heat until meat is cooked and browned; drain.
Stir in onion, celery and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add tomatoes, beans, broth, tomato paste, sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and red pepper flakes.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with cheese, sour cream and onion.