- Yield : 20 pieces
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Coconut oil spray, for the foil
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 canned chipotle in adobo, very finely chopped, plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
Line an 8-inch square pan with foil and smooth the surface. Spray the foil with coconut oil spray.
Combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and chipotle and adobo in a double boiler over medium heat. Heat, stirring, until melted and smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
Immediately pour the mixture into the foil-lined pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the surface, then sprinkle it with sea salt. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into small squares.