Chipotle Pork Taco Salad2018-05-30
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 whole (12-ounce) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 -inch slices
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotles in adobo, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed sweet potato tortilla chips
1. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper, then rub half of the chipotles all over the meat.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cooked pork to a clean cutting board and let cool. Cut into Â½-inch pieces.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the sour cream, lime juice, remaining teaspoon chipotles, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss in the romaine, tomatoes, corn, and cilantro. Divide among plates and top with the pork and chips.
4. Once the stovetop is cool, wipe up any oil splatters with CloroxÂ® Disinfecting Wipes*.
*Use as directed. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.