Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge2019-06-26
- Yield : 48 pieces
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Crisco(R) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18 oz.) jar Jif(R) Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter or 1 (18 oz.) jar Jif(R) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand(R) Sweetened Condensed Milk
LINE an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
PLACE peanut butter and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted.
STIR in almond extract and sweetened condensed milk until blended. Pour into prepared pan; chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
CHOCOLATE RAISIN PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE: Prepare recipe as above stirring in 1/2 cup raisins with the almond extract.
Tip:Cooking time is based on a 1,000-watt microwave oven.