- Yield : 4 cups
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup blanched hazelnuts
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 cup unsalted roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Whisk 1 egg white in a large bowl until frothy. Add the nuts and stir until evenly coated. Add the spice mix and toss to coat. Spread the nuts in a single layer on the prepared
baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted and just dry, about 25 minutes.
Let the nuts cool completely on the baking sheet (they will crisp as they cool). Break up any clusters.