- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 12 servings
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 15-ounce can cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9 inch diameter springform pan with
2 3/4-inch high sides with foil. Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/2 cups coconut, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and butter in small bowl. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of pan.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cream of coconut, cream, 1 cup coconut, vanilla extract and lemon juice and beat until well blended. Pour filling into crust. Bake until puffed and set in center, about 1 hour 25 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Cut around pan sides to loosen cake. Remove pan sides. Sprinkle remaining coconut around edge of cake.