Cold Noodle Salad2014-12-24
- Yield : 6 (1/2 cup) servings
- Prep Time : 35m
- Cook Time : 7m
- Ready In : 42m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1/2 cup julienne cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh scallions
- 1/2 cup julienne red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 3/4 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms (about 6 medium caps)
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked udon noodles
Combine the cucumber, scallions, and red bell pepper in a medium bowl and refrigerate.
In a medium non-stick saute pan, lightly cook carrots and mushrooms in a medium pan with the sesame seeds, adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time. Continue to cook until carrots and mushrooms are tender. Cool. Add to cucumber mixture and keep refrigerated.
Combine all ingredients for dressing and mix well. Toss with vegetables and noodles.