- Yield : 7 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 8 ounces all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 ounces red pepper, finely diced
- 2 ounces green pepper, finely diced
- 2 ounces yellow pepper, finely diced
- 2 ounces red onion, finely diced
- 2 ounces cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound conch meat, diced small
- Peanut oil, for frying
Sift together flour and cornstarch. In a large mixing bowl whip together eggs, egg whites, and milk. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and white pepper.
Heat a deep pot halfway filled with peanut oil to 350 degrees F. Using a small scoop (1 ounce) place batter in oil and fry until golden brown.
Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain excess oil. Serve with favorite sauce.