Cookie Ornament Cups2014-09-22
- Yield : 24 Cups
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLE(R) TOLL HOUSE(R) Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared white frosting, divided
- Red food coloring
- 2 quart-size plastic food storage bags
- Frosty WONKA(R) NERDS(R), various holiday sprinkles, sugars and/or decorating gels
- Mini pretzel twists, broken for ornament hook (24 hooks are needed)
- 24 NESTLE(R) Jingles, any flavor, unwrapped
PREHEAT oven to 350Â°F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups. Place one square of cookie dough into each cup.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan(s) on wire rack. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
SPOON half of frosting into plastic bag; seal. Stir food coloring into remaining frosting in container until desired color is reached. Fill other plastic bag with colored frosting; seal. Cut Â½-inch from corner of each bag. Squeeze bags lightly to pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup to form rounded ornament shape. Decorate with Nerds, sprinkles, sugars and/or gels. Place Nestle Jingle on top of each. To adhere hook, use a small amount of icing.
Make Ahead Tip:
Cookie bases can be made ahead and stored covered at room temperature for up to a day.
Frosty WONKAÂ® NERDSÂ® and NESTLEÂ® Jingles are available mid-November through December.