Crab Rangoon Nachos2013-02-09
- Yield : 8 servings
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 30 wonton wrappers, cut in half on the diagonal
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup sweet chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek
- 8 ounces crab meat (or crab stick), picked over for shells
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced on the bias
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Divide the wonton wrappers between the baking sheets and spread in a single layer. Bake until lightly golden, flipping halfway through, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic until thoroughly combined. Whisk in up to 1/4 cup warm water to achieve a pourable consistency.
In a small saucepan, whisk together the sweet chile sauce and sambal oelek over low heat until warmed through and thoroughly combined.
Arrange the wonton wrappers on a platter. Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chips. Drizzle the warm sweet chile sauce over the nachos and sprinkle with chunks of crab. Garnish with the scallions and serve immediately.