Crab Salad in Crisp Wonton Cups2015-04-11
- Yield : 6 servings (serving size is 3 pieces)
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1 grams
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 18 wonton wrappers, thawed (if frozen)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced mango
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2 mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Brush the wonton wrappers with oil, and place each wrapper into a section of a mini-muffin tin. Gently press each wrapper into the tin and arrange so that it forms a cup shape. The wrapper will overlap itself and stick up out of the cup. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until browned and crisp. Remove from the tin and allow wrappers to cool.
Meanwhile whisk together the zest, lime juice, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes. Add the oil and whisk until well combined.
In a medium bowl, toss together the crabmeat, celery, mango, scallion and cilantro. Add dressing and toss to combine. Fill each cup with the crab salad and serve.