Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad2018-12-28
- Yield : 4 Servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 11m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 bag (9 oz.) spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley(R) The Original Ranch(R) Light Dressing or Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dressing
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast almonds, stirring occasionally until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine spinach and Ranch dressing. Gently toss to coat leaves.
3. Add dried cranberries, feta cheese and toasted almonds. Gently toss to combine.
4. Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.