Creamy Cajun Chicken and Sausage Fettuccine2014-10-30
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 8 ounces hot Italian or sweet sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 small red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's(R) or Best Foods(R) Real Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until cooked. Remove sausage to paper-towel-lined plate.
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Stir red peppers and onion into same skillet* and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook, 30 seconds. Stir in broth and Hellmann'sÂ® or Best FoodsÂ® Real Mayonnaise. Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute. Stir in fettuccine, chicken and sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.