Crispy Onion Salmon Burgers with Easy Herb Sauce2012-09-26
- Yield : 2 Servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 22m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (12.8-oz) package of SeaPak Salmon Burgers
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (whatever you have on hand: chives, parsley,basil, etc)
- 1 (6-oz) can French fried onions (we used French's brand)
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Prepare salmon burgers according to package directions and keep warm.
In a small mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish, and herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
To assemble, place the salmon burger patties on top of the bottom of the hamburger buns. Top each with a dollop of the herb sauce, french fried onions, and the bun tops.