Crunchy Chicken Nuggets2017-10-28
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 32m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/2 cups RICE KRISPIES(R) cereal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika*
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt*
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder*
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder*
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
In shallow dish combine egg whites and water. On large sheet of wax paper combine KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Dip chicken pieces into egg white mixture, coating all sides. Roll in cereal mixture. Place in single layer on ungreased baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 450 degrees F about 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Serve warm with salad dressing as dipping sauce.
This recipe makes 4 main dish servings or 8 appetizer servings.