Cubed Beef Wok Tossed With Black and Green Pepper: Bo Luc Lac2016-10-30
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 24m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, cut into large dice
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 fresh coriander (cilantro) sprigs, for garnish
- Steamed jasmine rice, for serving
In a mixing bowl, combine the oyster sauce, hot water, sesame oil, and sugar.Â Add the beef and marinate for 10 minutes.
Heat the wok over high heat until smoking hot. Add the vegetable oil, then add the beef and sear on each side for 1 minute, the beef should be charred and the wok flaming.
Add the garlic, onions, and butter to the wok and continue to stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. The beef should be medium-rare.
Serve with jasmine rice or baguette and dip into soy sauce and chile sauce.