Delicious Deviled Eggs2019-03-01
- Yield : Makes 6 (2 halves) servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick(R) Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick(R) Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- McCormick(R) Paprika
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
2. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and seasoned salt until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Gently place eggs in single layer in medium saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover eggs with 1 inch of water. Bring just to boil on medium-high heat. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand about 15 minutes for large eggs. (Adjust time up or down by 3 minutes for each size larger or smaller.) After 15 minutes, pour off the hot water and rapidly cool eggs by running them under cold water (or place in ice water) until completely cooled. Refrigerate and use within a week.