Easy Creamy Vegetable Chicken2016-08-27
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr(R) Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's(R) or Best Foods(R) Real Mayonnaise
1. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with no-cooking spray. Brown chicken on both sides over medium high heat.
2. Stir in water and Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, then reduce to heat to low. Cook, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from skillet and stir in in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with wire whisk. Pour sauce over chicken.
TIP: Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil and 1 small, seeded and chopped tomato for a bright Italian twist