Easy Egg Casserole2016-12-09
- Yield : 12 servings (1 square each)
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean(R) Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups French bread cubes (3/4-inch pieces)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage crumbles and 11/2 cups cheese.
3. Pour into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.