Edamame-Rice Salad with Teriyaki Tuna2017-07-02
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 cups cooked Arborio rice
- Sauteed edamame, reserved from Flank Steak with Sauteed Edamame and Wasabi-Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions, green parts only
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (5-ounce) packages prepared tuna fillets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 cups red lettuce leaves or 4 large radicchio leaves
In a large saucepan, combine the cooked rice with 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook until the rice absorbs the water and is cooked through.
In a large bowl, combine rice, edamame, carrots, scallions, cilantro, sesame oil, and mustard. Stir to combine.
Place the tuna fillets on a plate and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
Arrange red lettuce or radicchio leaves on individual plates. Spoon edamame-rice salad over top or inside radicchio leaf. Top each with tuna fillets and serve.