Enchilada Bean Dip with Corn2019-06-11
- Yield : Serves 18; 1/3 cup per serving
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte(R) Petite Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies or Del Monte(R) Petite Diced Tomatoes with Zesty Jalapenos
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 can (16 oz.) fat-free refried beans
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte(R) Whole Kernel Corn-No Salt Added, well drained
- 6 oz. shredded low-fat Mexican cheese blend (or 3 oz. mozzarella and 3 oz. reduced fat cheddar cheese) (1 1/2 cups. total)
- Tortilla chips
- Optional, chopped cilantro or green onions
- Optional, sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drain 1 can tomatoes and set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown beef, stirring frequently. Add 1 can tomatoes and its liquid, 1/2 of the drained tomatoes, the refried beans and chili powder. Stir until well blended. Cook 5 minutes or until beginning to boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Place in shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining tomatoes evenly over all and top with corn and cheese.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro and sour cream, if desired. Serve warm with tortilla chips.