Fizzy Peppermint Bark2013-04-13
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 25 grams (1 ounce) confectioners' sugar
- 22 1/2 grams (3/4 ounce) baking soda
- 2 1/4 grams (1/8 ounce) citric acid
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup peppermint candy, finely chopped
Combine the confectioners' sugar, baking soda and citric acid. Place the chocolate in a tempering machine and process until tempered. Stir in the dry ingredients. Spread the chocolate mixture 1/4-inch thick on a silicone baking mat or wax paper. Sprinkle the top with the peppermint candies. Refrigerate the chocolate until set, about 1 hour.
Break into pieces to serve.