Frozen Orange Pops2019-07-16
- Yield : 6 pops
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 4 cups orange juice, pulp free and not from concentrate
- 1/4 cup honey* (See Cook's Note)
- 1 cup 0-percent Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons orange zest (from about 1 large orange)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
Bring the orange juice and honey to a simmer in a wide saucepan, whisking occasionally, over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced to 2 cups, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
Add the orange-honey mixture, yogurt, orange zest, vanilla and a pinch of salt to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into the pop molds. Freeze until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, take a pop from the freezer, run it under warm water and unmold.